Botanical Foot Balm – Lavender + Sweet Marjoram
e 30 g
A skin-nourishing botanical foot balm with aromatics to nurture a healthy sleep routine.
CALM + MOISTURISE
A specially crafted botanical foot balm with ingredients carefully selected to care for often neglected skin on our feet while also providing calming aromatics to support relaxation and sleep.
Imagine a nurturing night time ritual of gently massaging your feet with skin-nourishing Lavender + Sweet Marjoram Botanical Foot Balm. Your tired feet will be soothed + softened, you’ll feel emotionally grounded + calm while the aroma from relaxing aromatics help drift you off to sleep.
- Lavender Infused Coconut Oil: a highly moisturising oil containing antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and skin nourishing properties. Having aromatic lavender blossoms gently infused throughout the oil brings special emotional and skin healing benefits to the balm.
- Cocoa Butter: a super-rich, creamy, moisturising butter. Extremely beneficial for skin that is dry, cracked and irritated. High in vitamin E and anti-oxidants with beneficial skin protecting properties.
- Sweet Marjoram essential oil: relaxing, warming and comforting, sweet marjoram has a special ability to strengthen and relax the nervous system while its powerful sedating properties nurture you to sleep.
- Roman Chamomile essential oil: feel relaxed yet uplifted with the deeply nurturing properties of chamomile. A wonderful essential oil that comforts the spirit, eases away nervous tension helping us to let go and relax.
HOW TO USE:
Massaging this skin nourishing, aromatic foot balm into your feet each night is an act of self-love that leaves you feeling balanced and grounded while soothing tired feet, dry skin and a busy mind.
A nurturing way to end the day.
Using a small amount of the botanical balm, massage into the soles of your feet each night before going to bed.
Try gently massaging in small circular motions.
Then press your thumb on the place where the shin meets the top of your foot. Gently, slowly, drag your thumb across the top of your foot to the big toe. Repeat this motion from the ankle to each individual toe. Ensuring your blood flow is moving around your foot, throughout the body.
Finish massaging the Lavender + Sweet Marjoram Foot Balm into the skin, snuggle into bed and allow the calming aromatics to drift you off to sleep.
Store in cool, dark place to retain botanical properties.
Chickweed Apothecary prioritises using ingredients that are organic and have been ethically + sustainably harvested.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST:
+Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) blossom infused in Helianthus annuus (sunflower) kernel oil, *Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, +Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) blossom infused in Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, *Cera alba (beeswax), Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil, Citrus sinensis (sweet orange) essential oil, * Origanum marjorana (sweet marjoram) essential oil, * Anthemis nobilis (Roman chamomile), *GMO free Tocopherol (Vit. E),
* denotes certified organic
+ donates harvested in Chickweed Apothecary gardens (spray free)
This pure botanical balm is safe if used as directed.
If pregnant, it is advised to use this balm after the 1st trimester of pregnancy.
This balm can be used on children from 7 years up.
If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Wash hands after use and avoid touching your eyes.
Not for internal use. Keep out of reach of children.
Once opened, store in a cool dark place and use within 12 months.
Therapeutic plant oils possess a wide range of healing properties that can be used effectively to support your health and well-being. However, the information here is not intended to substitute the advice provided by your healthcare professional or physician.
Remember you should consult with a qualified aromatherapist about essential oil usage and always inform your primary care physician what you are using as they may not be conducive to his/her prescribed therapy and medications.